This form is to be filled out by a parent or guardian ONLY. Please read everything carefully. Unfortunately we are unable respond to any applications that are not suitable. Please submit your application as soon as possible – no later than 19th June 2020. Any applications received after this date may not be considered.
Film one video that shows us how talented you are – make sure you include everything – if you play more than one instrument we want to see it!
Please be sure to:
- First, start off by telling us your name, date of birth (include the year), your height and location.
- If you are A BOY and play guitar, piano, and/or drums, please include a video playing a brief song on your instrument of choice - pop/rock if possible, unless you’re a pianist in which case classical is great. If you play more than one of these instruments, we would like to see you as many as you'd like! If you are A GIRL and play bass guitar, drums, or a string instrument, please include a video playing a brief song - pop/rock if possible. Height and age limit: 8-12yrs and under 5’/152cm.
- We’d love to hear you sing 1-2 minutes of a pop/rock song either while playing your instrument, with different accompaniment, or acapella.
- If you have footage from a recent performance where you are playing solo, we are happy to watch that.
- Next, we’d like to see your acting. This should be a monologue or poem of your choice. If you can do an American accent we’d love to hear it, but if not you can perform in your own accent.
- Don’t play an instrument? Don’t worry! If you sing like Beyoncé and move like Bieber, then we still want to hear from you! Please submit a song and monologue/poem as above.
If you have any further questions please contact Children’s Casting Director Verity Naughton on email@example.com
Please read and understand the official